Does this tell you anything?...
Yep i'm nervous! anxious, excited, nervous, happy, curious, nervous...:)
Yep i'm nervous! anxious, excited, nervous, happy, curious, nervous...:) Todd, the parents and I have been so busy getting the house in order for our little family. I feel as though i've been packing, repacking, unpacking and organizing consecutively! But I think i'm finally sane and ready for this new adventure. I know i haven't posted recent pictures of my pregnant self, so i will Sunday, since that is the day we girls usually look our best:) I went to the dr.'s last Wed. and she said i'm at a good 2 and 70%. So i'm hoping he really does come before Thanksgiving. I'll keep all of you posted on my next visit this Wed! Hope you all had a great week!


5 comments:
Hopefully he will come in 6 days. What else is going on.
we are all super excited! we are hoping to be healthy when your little one comes so we can hold him. it will be quite a ride with this new baby and I know you'll do great!!
Hang in there Laura! You are almost there! I couldn't have moved when I was 9 months prego! You are a total trooper! Best Wishes!!
I am glad you are getting into your house, before the baby comes! How exciting! You're going to be a great mom! If you need anything call me, I can at least cook ya dinner.
Congrats on the new baby!!! Yay!!! Where are you and the rest of your family (like your parents) spending Thanksgiving. Once again, YAY!!! This way you can recover mostly, unless you had a C-section, before Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment