I was pregnant and didn't know it:yet:) 1 year ago we were in California visiting Adam & Rachel for their baby blessing.

Todd has been working hard in our desert backyard to get a garden going before spring time. It's hard for him to find time between work and scouts and just wanting to relax, so Kate and I decided to help the other day. It is so hard...our rock dirt is so compacted and hard. So it truly is a work out...but what we're doing is digging about a foot down, going to border it and put some great soil in and start planting away. We'll keep you updated on our progress!

Todd has been working hard in our desert backyard to get a garden going before spring time. It's hard for him to find time between work and scouts and just wanting to relax, so Kate and I decided to help the other day. It is so hard...our rock dirt is so compacted and hard. So it truly is a work out...but what we're doing is digging about a foot down, going to border it and put some great soil in and start planting away. We'll keep you updated on our progress!
I came home from mutual one night and Kate had taken this picture. My little boy is trying to hold his own bottle...
(don't you love how i'm already telling him to say I love you mamma or dadda:)


4 comments:
Can you believe it has been a year since that picture? It's nuts how fast time flys! that was a cute video...we are excited to see you guys this weekend.
It is good to see an update from you guys, I can't believe how fast Takoda is growing! I still haven't even seen him! I hope it makes Todd feel better to know Neil has been working very hard on our backyard as well. I should post pics soon! Good luck with your backyard!
I love that he has no neck. Don't you love chubby babies? Good luck with your garden in Vegas. Growing up, ours always died. (I think cause we'd forget to water it everyday.) oh well.
oh my gosh I can't believe how fast takoda is growing up. I wish that I could have been there last month to see him
Post a Comment