Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Before & After....

Takoda is 3 months and has been more jumpy than ever! Although he was pretty strong at 2...i decided to wait until he was 3mo. to put him in in his 'jump and go'. At first he was unsure of what he was in....but sure enough he found the glory of jumping...



While he was jumping I decided to hang some pictures. I could hear in the other room that his jumping was dwindling...so i would yell.."Takoda, I don't hear you jumping" and he was start up again. Well a couple of min. went by and I said it again and heard nothing, so I rushed in to check on him and this is what i found....



( i know it looks like i'm a terrible mother...but i swear it was about his nap time anyway:)

5 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

ha so funny! He is getting so big! So all I do is collect the coupons from the mail, newspaper, and file them. I will totally have to show you my binder sometime. I'll take some pictures and email, or better yet you can just come visit me! :)

Adam & Rachel said...

SO CUTE! I love how he just stopped and staired at you like...he was thinking WHAT? When you kept telling him to say bye bye. Then he just started to jump again. awesome.

Jill said...

So glad I got to squeeze that little cutie in person! It was great to see you guys!

Grace said...

He is sooo cute!

ERIKA said...

hahaha awww so CUTE! i love him..cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!