Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Told Myself...
that i wouldn't post only pictures of my baby when we had one. I would still try to keep the post about Todd and I, and the baby. But as you can see I can't help myself. And really, i mean really are you wanting to hear about Todd and I all the time:) So Here is Takoda's cousin Angela. I posted pics of them before. But seriously this girl loves Takoda. Every time she sees him she so lovingly comes over and pats him or brushes his eye or gives him hugs and kisses. This pic is what she did on her own...I love that girl:)This past weekend we met up with Todd's family in Utah. It was so much fun (we missed you brandon & jill)...Despite the colder weather it was fun and is always fun to be around family. Sorry this isn't the best quality pic. But this is the 4th generation clan. Grandpa Bliss, Randy, Todd and Takoda. I took some fun pictures today. Takoda is such a sweet boy. He loves to smile and jump. Yep jumping i would say is his favorite thing to do. He sits up all by himself, but seriously i think he says to himself,"...mom seriously, why sit when i can jump."




8 comments:

Walker Ohana said...

are those dimples i see? okay...i guess harley is his grandpa! ;) what a cutie pie!

Brittany B said...

He is such a cutie. And really, do you have pictures of yourself and Todd now that you have a baby? Cause all my pictures at least have Jameson and one of us in them.

heather said...

Oh these are great pictures! But okay, blogs are supposed to be about your kids...at least I think so. Keep it up!

Adam & Rachel said...

those pictures of takoda are SO.......CUTE! he looks like he might have his mommy's dimples. :)

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

He is so big! I wish time wouldn't go so fast. When are you coming up again, so the little ones can play.

Lara said...

OH my gosh he is so darn cute! I can't believe that we haven't seen eachother yet either. We need to plan a lunch get together or something!

Alisa said...

Lovin the monkey pic...too feakin cute!

Jill said...

Very cute Laura! We missed you all too! The 4 generation pic is my favorite, so cool. I still can't get over seeing you and Todd with a BABY! I miss little T, give him a squeeze from Auntie Jill.