Friday, April 17, 2009

It Was Time...
it was finally time to be adventurous and ride the Zipper. Since being pregnant I hadn't been able to ride rides or ride the waves in the ocean (which by the way i can't wait for this summer). We went to the county fair and Kate & I couldn't wait to get on the rides!Oddly it was rainy this year at the Fair, but that didn't stop us! Todd had to work, poor guy but Takoda and I had a blast:)Easter
Takoda couldn't have looked more handsome in his outfit (thanks rachel)...It was a beautiful day! Adam and Rachel were able to come and hang out with us as well as Todd's brother Nick. We always love family time! So by time we were ready to do the Easter egg hunt it started getting dark, so we turned on the flood lights in the backyard and we all went hunting! Yes even the adults! Between Todd, Takoda and I, we made a steal:)


3 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

I love his easter outfit! What a cutie.

Lara said...

I am sad I didn't get to see you at the fair. I am glad to see you had fun though!

Grace said...

You are so beautiful!!!