Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WoW!..
...since when did I lose the motivation to blog. It's almost been a month and so here i am trying to catch up. Sorry for all you faithful readers:) Takoda is 6 months Today!!! Everyone says they grow up so fast, I've now witnessed it for myself and say Amen to that!
Before the weather got too hot, Todd, Takoda and I hit the trails at Red Rock. Todd found a walking stick, Takoda I guess felt the need to show you in the picture:)
For sometime Takoda has been eating rice cereal and now vegetables and fruit. However here is the first time he tried rice cereal.
Guess What?...Our stake put on a 5k. The turnout was fabulous. I signed Todd and I up for the race. Just a way to try to get back in shape. Our ward's color was Red. So in the race as you passed people you would recognize which ward they were from. I decorated the back of our shirts...
So yep... we not only represented our Name but also the best team ever!:) So how did we do you ask?...well honestly we or should I say Todd did awesome. For a guy who hates to run for fun and barley practiced for the race, did great. We came in at 31min. I know i know not the greatest time for me but I was just happy i'm out there running again. This has been the 5th 5k i've done and i realized i miss racing and need to get in shape badly, but why is it so hard:(... ;)
Grandpa & Grandma's
Takoda and Arby (the dog) were best friends when we went to visit. Honestly I would look over at Arby, not knowing Takoda's Binky fell on the floor and I would see this! It was hysterical...This must have happened at least 5 times. And no he wouldn't chew on it, just sit there with it in his mouth. Kate FINALLY moved out!!! Haa haa just kidding Kate. No seriously having her live with us was a breeze and now we're missing her excitement around the house.

3 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

okay....scary faces. YICKES! Those were fun pictures. Good job on that 5k! PS: I am very glad you made an update...I was waiting. ;)

Lara said...

Love the update! Takoda is adorable, I can't believe he is 6 months old and we still haven't gotten together...lame. Anyway, i love the picture of you and your sis, too cute!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

seriously I have been waiting for so long for an update you can't go that long unless you are going to come give me a personal update at my house.