Tuesday, June 23, 2009

7 mo. ~ 21 lbs
that's right, this little guy is a solid 21 lbs. I can't believe how much joy he brings to our everyday lives. He is very defiant but always happy. He would rather stand than sit. He would rather be outside than in, and would rather be barefoot than with socks/shoes. He is wanting to crawl so bad, but nope this is as far as he gets before he lands on his tummy.Loves to Lick his Lips!

his new found glory:)

6 comments:

heather said...

I can't believe he is 21 pounds! He doesn't seem like it. Dang, Takoda and Marissa are the same weight. She needs to eat what he is eating for sure to gain some more!

Adam & Rachel said...

he's so handsome...he's totally a mini todd...just a darker version.

Walker Ohana said...

21 lbs! wow, that's awesome. he's already catching up to nahoa! haha. he really is a handsome baby boy. hey, let's set a play date so he can play with my two kids. what do you think?

heather said...

Yes we are still running. If you want to come we run on saturdays @ 6am and meet at Goett Park.
Oh and the 1/2 marathon will be in St. George. Here is the link:

http://www.sgcity.org/recreation/races/details.php?id=124

I would have emailed this to you but I don't have your email address. Maybe you can send it to me :)

heatherlw@gmail.com

Lara said...

He is adorable, and I was so glad we finally got to see him a couple weeks ago. Love the licking the lips pic, too cute!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

I can't believe how big he got. When did that happen? What did we do before we had children to entertain us.