Boy Time...

quick story:
Last night Todd's brother Andy was over. Their favorite thing to eat during the summer are otter pops. Anyway, Takoda knows what they are right away b/c Todd teases him with it. Takoda started whining b/c he didn't have one. So I got his little mesh bag and put an ice cube in it, Takoda picked it up and sucked on his like he was so cool like his dad & uncle:)
I know... I know...
not a drastic hair change, but I love the change. I hate that this picture doesn't give the highlights justice, but hopefully you get the idea. I don't know the next time I will drastically cut my hair. I have officially decided I look so much better with long hair. I think I've said it before but seriously i do. So for now this is as drastic as it will get:)



3 comments:
I love the hair cut! You look so hip! Thanks for sending me the e-mail. I hope you guys are having fun. We need to come see you guys some time maybe next month. Takoda is growing up so fast and we want to see him! We want to see you guys too....of course!
Love the hair cut!
dang girl! bangs? do you think you look asian this time? hey, it looks good AND the highlights. so wait, did you cut length off the back too or just bangs? so coming to nebraska soon? we miss you and we would LOVE to see takoda!
Post a Comment