~La Reve~
this past weekend we went to the show La Reve at the Wynn. I especially was so excited because it was a date night with this handsome guy:) It was amazing to say the least, and the best show by far on the strip. It made me sick to see how talented the performers were:) it's about a women who was purposed to by her lover and she said no...but then she saw all the bad that would happen or the good if she would have said yes...well that's what i thought. Sometimes our own perception is so different than the directors...or maybe just my perception:) But if you have a chance this is one show you can't miss!
you weren't allowed to take pictures so here is the beginning and end... i know not as exciting...but it's so you think you were there too:) the first pic is a bed in the middle of the water.
you weren't allowed to take pictures so here is the beginning and end... i know not as exciting...but it's so you think you were there too:) the first pic is a bed in the middle of the water. 



3 comments:
i'm jealous that you got to go out with just your husband! maybe john and i will get to go out when we go to vegas. oh yeah, don't ever tell me that you're jealous! please girl, you always steal the show! ;)
Ha I just got your comment when I got done reading your blog. I think we were reading each other's at the same time! So I had to come back. I sent the invite for my other blog. And I totally felt like I was at the show with you guys!! Thanks for the before and after! We are actually itching to go back to Vegas soon. Maybe the first snow fall here we will get the heck out for the weekend.
So cool! I would love to go to a show like that.Was the show pretty clean?
Post a Comment