No internet....
Is it bad if we were getting wireless from one of our neighbors?... yeah i know it is... and guess what they, whoever these generious people were either moved or stopped their service. So as of right now i'm using my mom's computer so i'll update this blog as soon as we get our own service;) (don't judge me...)
10 years ago


2 comments:
We did this in our apartment. I paid for dial up so I didn't feel quite so bad(and a second phone line), so we always had a backup, but they never locked their routers so we would use them :) Embarq didn't have High Speed internet on that side of town. I just noticed yesterday that our laptop was connected to someone elses internet connection instead of ours, Ours is stronger but it drops and automatically connects to theirs...oh well what can you do?
I didn't know you lived close to Levi (and the rest of their fam, lol). We never did get to see their place on our camping trip. Are you in their ward?
ha...i'm totally judging you! j/k
Post a Comment