Monday, September 28, 2009

Makeover...
our upstairs bathroom needed our special touch to bring out it's true potential:) I'm mad i didn't post the gross linoleum we had in there but it was linoleum enough said. Dad showed Todd how to lay tile, which i'm excited for...cause you know whats next?... our bathroom and downstairs. So Todd and dad were sweating like crazy, and with no sweat bands in the house, we came up with this great idea (a gym towel and head band)... Maybe i'll start my own sweat head towel line:)
notice in these pictures what color the walls are, I also got to work and painted the bathroom. I've decided i'm not a fan of painting. Ta-Dum!
Do you like? Now on to our next project...

5 comments:

heather said...

Yes, I do like!

Adam & Rachel said...

good job! It turned out great. I like the new color. Grey makes it look more modern. Sweeeeet. :)

Jill said...

I love it- It looks great! Nice work Todd!

And I'm with you on the painting....I am convinced it must be what people are sentenced to do in hell!

Walker Ohana said...

Very nice. You know how I am a fan of white. Nice and clean. The curved rod...very nice. Doesn't it make the shower seem bigger? Oh wait, you guys have your own bathroom-duh! Isn't it nice to have a dad who is so handy?

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

I like it! Can u send them over to tile my shower in the bathroom we finishing downstairs?