10 mo. & Loves to Chow Down...
so the other day i was preparing Takoda's lunch and he was becoming impatient. So i found the closest thing (an avocado) and handed it to him to keep him occupied. I turned around and this is what i found.


He took one huge bit, kept the skin in the side of his cheek and keep digging his teeth in to the
delicious avocado, hesure loved it.... and screamed when i took it away. Who Knew!:)
Takoda loves balloons and bouncy balls. Between these two objects, he keeps himself busy.

4 comments:
miya loves to eat avacado too! his hair is looking cuter and cuter.
kids do the darndest things. Angela actually did the same thing but I didn't give it to her, she grabbed it off of the table. This was before I realized she could reach and from then on avacados and guacamole have been big favorites for her, but I'm selfish and hardly ever by it for her. Man...if I'm ganna buy it I wanna eat it. Ha...anyways...I love the picture of Takoda with the balloon. He is one CUTE guy! I hope all is going well and keep up the running. You ROCK!
hahaha, thats so cute!! tak has really good taste because i love avacados but i doubt there are any good ones in IDAHO.haha
Wow, I can't believe he loves avacados. That's pretty cool!
Post a Comment