~sCaRy~
what were you for Halloween? Takoda was a vampire bat, and I the black widow. Angela and Rachel as you can see were beautiful fairy's!
Isn't he the cutest vampire bat?

The web on my face took me a good 1/2 hr. Seriously how come it took me so long?...I dunno but i finally got it down, so if you ever need a spider web drawn on your face just let me know...:)
We went to my parents trunk or treat as well as ours. Between the two Todd and I will be eating candy for weeks...poor Takoda... don't worry Todd lets him take licks of his suckers:)
Isn't he the cutest vampire bat?
The web on my face took me a good 1/2 hr. Seriously how come it took me so long?...I dunno but i finally got it down, so if you ever need a spider web drawn on your face just let me know...:)
We went to my parents trunk or treat as well as ours. Between the two Todd and I will be eating candy for weeks...poor Takoda... don't worry Todd lets him take licks of his suckers:)


2 comments:
Loved your costumes!
happy now? haha! so really, are you going to be able to draw a spider web on my face, too? your little "takodi" is soo handsome! please tell me to stop eating halloween candy! hey, good luck with your half marathon! did you want to borrow john's fanny pack? ha!
Post a Comment