Monday, January 25, 2010

Let's Make a Deal
with Wayne Brady
During the holidays my brothers and I wanted to have some game show fun, so we headed off to the super nice hotel the 'Tropicana' (ok so hopefully you got my sarcasm) Anyway, Guess who won a Beautiful dining room set worth almost 3,000? Yeah not me....Adam and Rachel! The show aired TODAY!!! They were a blast to watch:) Oh and p.s. Kate and I went at an earlier taping a previous day and we're on t.v. pretty much the entire time, and that show should air sometime within the next week, so i'll let you know about that one as well.

3 comments:

heather said...

Cool!! Let us know when it airs!

Adam & Rachel said...

You know it! :)

Amanda said...

OMH 2 connections- sometimes I am flipping the channels and think, "I should really go on that show when I'm in Vegas next time" and also, Steven and I spent our FIRST NIGHT AS A MARRIED COUPLE at the dang Tropicana. lol it doesn't get any better...