How Could You Say No...
...to eating this oh so delicious dessert. I found this recipe on the best website ever http://bakerella.com/
I brought this divine dessert to a dinner party last night... and let's just say it was a hit;) (heather)
I brought this divine dessert to a dinner party last night... and let's just say it was a hit;) (heather)
Chocolate Chip Cooke Pie
1 unbaked 9" pie crust
2 eggs
1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1 1/2 sticks of softened butter
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. pecans or walnuts ( I chopped them)
Serve warm and w/ ice cream
Bake 325
Beat eggs until foamy
beat in flour, sugars and butter
stir in chocolate chips and nuts
Bake 55-60 min/cool on wire rack
*If using a frozen pie crust, let it thaw completely and use deep dish. Bake on a baking sheet and increase baking time slightly.


3 comments:
oh yes....that was yummy.
oh yum! now I want to make it!
Oh man, I find that I spend WAY too much time "researching" foods now that I stay home with Lincoln. That recipe looks like one I'll definitely be thinkin' about!
Post a Comment