Another 5K under our Belts...
Every year our ward does a stake 5K including relays. I don't know how Todd does it, but he swears he's going to train a month before hand, but ends up training the week prior (which ends up being 2 days)...but does a great job in finishing the race. I was determined to do better this year than last, and i'm proud to say i did. I finished in exactly 26 min. 


3 comments:
yay laura! nice work...26 on the dot (as the picture is proof). i have to say that I love the picture of todd finishing because he looks exausted and the guy on the other side of him looks like he was just walking. hilarious. anyways..cute shirts and good luck this weekend. i'm sorry i can't come cheer you on. take pictures!
That is what the B stood for. I though it was for Bliss. hahah...i'm a dork.
So you did awesome. I don't think I would do saturday runs if it wasn't for you. :)
good job thats amazing! Right now I can barely get off the couch. So lame. haha
Post a Comment