I'm 25 right?...
...I have this problem of... lets say for example, I just turned 23yrs old. In my head i stay 23 for a couple of months and then move onto the idea, that soon I'll be 24. Until about 6 months from my birthday I've almost convinced myself that I am 24. This happens every year.
So the other night, Todd was like "Yay! You'll be 27 soon...Can you believe it 27!" (He was dead serious) I paused...thought for a second... I was totally about to agree w/ him and say Yeah I can't believe it I'm so old! But I paused, thought for a bit and said, ummmmm no I'll be 26! He was like Ohhh...
Yeah so much for trying to stay young around this house we'll age you real quick:)
p.s My "26th" Bday is May 15th...Just puttin it out there ya know:)


2 comments:
Why does Todds insanity not surprise me? I'm still amazed he can go to the store and back by himself without getting lost. Peace!
Kate
Yup, your birthday has been in my calendar for a while now. Still trying to figure out your present. :)
BUt, you're going to be 26! I even knew that....just cause I'm 27. :)
Post a Comment