Saturday, April 24, 2010

SIX YEARS! 04/24/04
Happy Anniversary to Us! On this day every year I wake up and think... the sun is out, the weather is perfect...I had the perfect wedding day. I know a lot of brides say that, but I truly felt like everyone there at the wedding was so kind and supportive. The whole day i couldn't stop smiling and thinking...I can't believe this is me...I'm married and it couldn't have been to a more perfect guy! Us dating...I got flowers for our anniversary...(as i do every anniversary). Us in rexburg on the train tracks. Classic i know:)

3 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

it's official...you are now an old married couple! haha j/k btw i love how in the train tracks pic your hair is so black and your teeth are so white...a model photo!

Jennelle said...

Happy Anniversary! We hope you two had a wonderful celebration!

heather said...

I love the train track pictures! And agree with rachel, love how dark your hair looks and how white your teeth are. Your a model!