...to be able to live only a few hours away from California! We always love to get away and visit the ocean and have fun with Adam and Rachel.
Takoda loved the ride down, He couldn't stop saying, "mamma, mamma, mamma" until I would turn around for the 100th time and say yes Takoda and then just smile or tell me a short story:) Secretly i just think he loved all the attention while being in the car. p.s. these are my old sunglasses he loves to put on during our rides.


We first stopped at Adam's and
Rachel's, loaded up in his
HUGE truck and drove off...

I loved that
Takoda had a partner in crime.... They got along great as you can see;)

Friday night we stayed in a
sweet hotel in Newport, we found a great deal on
Hotwire.com. Saturday we headed to heaven...i mean the beach....

Takoda loved the water, almost more than playing in the sand. But really that's no surprise...But he sure loved standing in the
freezing cold water, running and splashing!
It's almost Summer!!! Yay!!!
6 comments:
we had a great time! I'm glad you guys could come. we need to go back later this summer and do some boogie boarding when the water is warmer. :)
You guys looked like you had so much fun. I hope you all got burnt like a lobster! And no i'm not bitter or jealous.
Kate
kate should just not even sign her name on her "anonymous" comments...we would all guess it was her! haha. love her! anyway, wow, your little takoda is so handsome! isn't great to visit family? we cannot wait to see you all! yay!
Such a cute cute boy!! Beach looked Heavenly...it may have something to do with me stuck in Utah and having a horribly cold, dreary winter and looking forward to some SUN!! You are still so fun and beautiful.
Yep, we have a blog too. It's:
http://trentandnicole.blogspot.com/
You're so lucky that you're still in Vegas! :) I'm jealous.
Well, I'm jealous that you guys got to go to california. It looked like a fun time!
Can't go wrong with cali! Takoda looks so old how did he grow up so fast.
Post a Comment