Monday, January 10, 2011

29 weeks
Only 11 more weeks to go and i'm really going to have this little boy! I still feel great and forget most of the time I have this huge belly attached, and run into things or get stuck trying to get out of the public restroom stall:)
I'm not running anymore, although during Thanksgiving I ran close to a mile with Kate and I mentally felt great, but started cramping, so had to stop. But I've been so blessed to be healthy during this pregnancy and blessed that i've been able to stay active with Takoda.
Takoda knows that his baby brother is in my belly, but what he doesn't know is that one day he's going to come out!... and I think he likes that fact that he can just say baby brother is in mommy's tummy and not have to deal with anything else:) I'm nervous about balancing the two (because I always have a hard time with balance) but I'm hoping if I take it a day at a time it will be fine. So all in all, i'm excited and can't wait to meet little bliss boy!

6 comments:

Lara said...

You are SO dang cute! LOVE your dress, and the baby bump! Congrats again! I am so happy for you and Todd!

ERIKA said...

I am very excited to meet him as well! See you in few months! xoxo

M said...

Laura
Awesome, another boy!
Awesome, I am following your blog and this is the first blog I am officially 'following'...I don't know why i was always so nervous to be a 'follower'. he he Always love that dark long hair...I don't even notice your prepnant...i just notice the 1/2 native american, 1/2 indian beauty!

heather said...

I am excited to meet him too! Plus, you look good girl. It's all belly.

Grace said...

Hot MAMA!!!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

You look great! So close thats so exciting.