Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time Capsule...
10 years ago, our young womens put this time capsule together, and we weren't allowed to open it for 10 years! Truly I never really thought I could or would actually wait 10 years to open it. But lo and behold I did and was eager to take a can opener to it. I vagly remembered a couple of things I had put in it. So I brought it to my parents house and made Kate and the whole family watch me open my capsule.
So here's what was inside!... My favoirte chapstick (kiwi strawberry), picutures of friends and volleyball, my favorite music group N*Sync, MY FIRST TRAINING BRA, haa haa don't ask me what I put it in or why I still had it at the age of 16:), A note from one of my best friends Grace, A New Year's Bell from one of the best new years dances, stuff on notes about my crushes and last a 2 pg. paper on information our leaders had us fill out about ourselves. It was fun to read...boy oh boy was i a flirt and a bit immature...but hey i turned out ok right?:) Anway it was fun and brought a lot of memories back! If your in YW this is a must activity!!!


6 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

That is so funny and scary. A flirt ha that is an understatment! Thats why we are in young womens for payback.

Grace said...

woohoo! I made it into the capsule! ok seriously... your training bra?!

i did one of these time capsules but i was supposed to open it when i got married. it was more about wedding plans and future plans. i like yours way better!

p.s. I MISS YOU!

Walker Ohana said...

hilarious! i wish i was there! good thing you didn't do a tape recording with john in the background! haha. love it!

Walker Ohana said...

It sounds like you and Sarah Wiser have a lot in common!

John

Amanda said...

This was HILARIOUS!! When I was looking at the picture I was like, "she wouldn't, would she?!? Her bra!!" I am so grateful I got to be a part of those awesome years.

heather said...

hahaha...this is so funny!