Grip Saver!
You see this phone? Well it's mine, and the case (which has a grip to it) saved it's life today. Yes, it's life. I couldn't find my phone anywhere and then it hit me... I left it on the back of our Vitara when I was done talking to Kate. Todd, decided to take that car to work today. I called his store (which by the way, he answered the phone so professionally, I found it cute) anyway, he said he'd go look out on the car...I gathered the boys and we were about to get into our car to look on our street for it, when he called and said, "It's still on the back of the car!" Did I mention our car has a spare tire on the back and that's where I placed it...on top of the covering of the spare tire. So as you can see this case literally saved my phones life and pretty much mine too:)!
You see this phone? Well it's mine, and the case (which has a grip to it) saved it's life today. Yes, it's life. I couldn't find my phone anywhere and then it hit me... I left it on the back of our Vitara when I was done talking to Kate. Todd, decided to take that car to work today. I called his store (which by the way, he answered the phone so professionally, I found it cute) anyway, he said he'd go look out on the car...I gathered the boys and we were about to get into our car to look on our street for it, when he called and said, "It's still on the back of the car!" Did I mention our car has a spare tire on the back and that's where I placed it...on top of the covering of the spare tire. So as you can see this case literally saved my phones life and pretty much mine too:)!

2 comments:
did he say, "thanks for calling kohl's where all your dreams come true?" hahahaha! wow, that is nuts that it has that much grip...i think you should be worried. ha. wow, i always love close-call stories where there is a hero that saves that day...in this case, the grip cover. jk. ttyl! you're too funny.
haha thats so funny and lucky! look at todd being all professional too haha
Post a Comment