Takoda's Savings

We finally opened a savings account for this little guy. He has a piggy bank he keeps all of his $ in. Any birthday card he gets with money in it, and any money in our money jar we end up taking to the bank. Takoda was so happy to take it inside. It was cute, b/c while in line there were some other kids around his age and all the kids kept saying Wow...Look... or the kids were pointing at all his change. Takoda had a priceless grin on his face, as if to say," Yep I know...and it's all mine"
Memorial Day
watching the fireworks...Todd LOVES fireworks...Takoda??? ummm not so much, we found out. I think it was b/c we were so close to the set up that Takoda was so scared. It really was loud even for us adults,... Takoda ended up inside the truck where he felt a little bit more safe:)
Garden Time
Daddy enjoying Boy Time
Eli
He just had his 2 mo check up today. He turned 2 mo on the 28th. Can we say BIG BOY! ... this guy weighs 15 1/2 lbs... 95% and height 23.75'' 80%. He has officially grown out of the bassinet, which is a sad day for me. I put him in his crib for the first time tonight, it's a bitter sweet feeling... We'll see how it goes. Did I mention 3mo. clothes are snug and so he's mainly wearing 6mo. Eli smiles alot and really is a good baby...I sure love my boys!


5 comments:
Love it all! I am mainly jealous of your successful garden and your healthy boy! Eli almost weighs as much as Lincoln. Sounds like you will have an awesome summer as a family of 4 :)
awwww thank you so much for updating!!! hahah takoda with all his money is so funny. i love that picture of todd and the boys. so cute!! you need to be in some pics too!
I love the update! even though I know what's going on I still love to see pictures. ;)
cute post...so many fun things to update about. love the picture of your boys...takoda smiled so cute. btw...i'm sure the bank clerk loved you guys with your bag of change. ;)
Yay for the update! Eli looks so different already! So jealous of your yummy garden....and I love the bank pic!
Post a Comment