Eli will turn 5 mo. ...
on the 28th! Can you belive it?
on the 28th! Can you belive it?
A week after turning 4 mo. this little boy starting turning over on his stomach. Eli is so sweet and such a good baby. We all love him so much!
Kai (John & Azha's babe) and Eli are 3 mo apart. I can't wait for them to start playing together.
Takoda has lots of energy. And he loves to jump all around the house, including the couches. Well this is what happens when you let little boys jump and become rambuncious..You get a broken table and vase. Before I could see what happened, Takoda started crying and saying he was so sorry. "I broke it mommy, I broke it...Don't tell Daddy, Don't tell Daddy!"
So instead of disciplining him, I decided he disciplined himself. So I took a quick picture of his reaction and the mishap:)




1 comment:
Wow, everything looks so good. Great job Todd!
Post a Comment