Goals
Doesn't life just seem to run a bit smoother when you are trying to reach some sort of goal? I anticipate the result but love looking forward to something. Recently I started training for a race some of my friends and I are doing on Dec. 3rd in St. George. It's a 50mile relay. Today I ran 8 miles by myself...that pretty much has never happend, i've always had someone to run long distance runs with me. It was a looong run and i'll be sore tomorrow.
I've been working and working on little projects around the house, so look for my update on what pintrest has done to me!

Doesn't life just seem to run a bit smoother when you are trying to reach some sort of goal? I anticipate the result but love looking forward to something. Recently I started training for a race some of my friends and I are doing on Dec. 3rd in St. George. It's a 50mile relay. Today I ran 8 miles by myself...that pretty much has never happend, i've always had someone to run long distance runs with me. It was a looong run and i'll be sore tomorrow.
I've been working and working on little projects around the house, so look for my update on what pintrest has done to me!


2 comments:
good for you! i want to hear more about this relay! pintrest...it's the talk of the town right now i hear! ;) do you think your short hair makes you run faster? ;)
Seriously, you are awesome for running that much! I would have never been able to do that on my own. :)
Post a Comment