Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wait... Which lane am I suppose to bowl in?
yeah i guess the bumper lanes didn't matter too much with this bowl. The other day my friend and I went bowling for Takoda's first time. He did pretty well. He loved carrying every one's ball and handing it to them, (yes a strong little boy he is). Takoda loved watching his ball return. Who knew something I really don't like... he ends up loving. Guess we'll be going a lot more often:)



For Christmas, Azha made these two boys pirate pajamas. She did such a great job. The shirts say "Its a pirates life for me" They love wearing them!
Enough Said...
Have a great Week!

3 comments:

Ellis Family said...

That picture is perfect with the ball right in the middle. He is a stud with his pants on backwards. I sure do love your little Takoda!

ERIKA said...

hahah hilarious pants backwards. and love the pj's those are so cute! i can't wait to go bowling!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Cute! Your boys are too cute!