Monday, December 3, 2012

Dear December,

Please don't pass by too quickly. I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time to tackle it. Pintrest has the best of me as well. With 400 (literally) diff. Christmas crafts you can do with your kids, it has me loving this season even more... I can't believe 2012 is already coming to a closed chapter in the Bliss life.






Just in case you were wondering...Yes Mittens is doing mighty fine lovin her lovely life!

 Sista, Sista...

P.S. have you been watching Tia/Tamera on Style network? It's pretty much our favorite show!!! Love Love it!

3 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

I totally hear ya. Why does it feel like life is speeding up. The more I try and make it slow down the faster it goes.

ERIKA said...

Was that pic with you and Kate the time at Kohls in the dressing room? haha

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

My mother in law actually bought him in Idaho. I think his name is Christopher popkins