Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome...

I see you've read my update and will now be joining me on my fresh new blog:) So much has happened this summer and so grateful Todd and I were able to accomplish so much. I am still teaching a 4th grade class. They were not able to hire one due to budgeting so I took over;) I will teach one more week for that particular class. Todd loves his job and will continue his "special talent" of gardening this winter. What will he grow?.... you may ask. Well according to Todd, he has a list such as broccoli.... and...well i forgot the others, but I'm sure it will do wonderful as his gardening job did this past summer.
Today is 96* and boy am I ready for it to cool off. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. We have been calling our little one TJ (Todd Junior) instead of baby. We have compiled a list of names and will bring them to the hospital to see which one he looks like. I feel him move around everyday...I love it! The poor kid is probably so tired of my voice though, hearing me teach all day:)

Last night my parents and I went over to some friends house for Sunday dinner and they shared this video clip with us. It truly is a beautiful message. Trials and tested faith always comes my way when I begin to get too comfortable with life. When everything is so wonderful, and I think boy isn't everyday so great. Boom...I get hit with a trial or something to test my faith. I have learned time and time again that I can overcome. I have a Savior who has given me the ability to use the atonement in my life. Often I forget that the atonement is having the Savior carry the burrden. He suffered so that I would not have to. He knows how I feel, and to me that is so comforting!I cannot be greatful enough for this blessing and His sacrafice...

12 comments:

Lara said...

Laura,

I love your new blog design it is too cute! And I can't believe you are so far along, it is going so fast! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks for your shower! Talk to you soon!

Lara

Alisa said...

He is going to be such a stud, Channing is going to have some competition with the ladies

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Hey, I found some of your families blogs recently. Congrats on the pregnancy, you are so close! I just found out I am pregnant with my 5th! We miss everyone from the Red Coach Ward. How is your family? Where is everyone living now?
Natali (Massey) McKee

Precious Images Photography said...

You and your husband look way cute together. Congrats on having a boy.

Jill said...

very cool. thank you

Lara said...

The website is joysofhome.blogspot.com. The ladies name is Joy and she is SO creative! I know I need to post pics. I have been putting it off until we are all decorated...:)

Adam & Rachel said...

you know blog looks super cute! the backgound looks great. love the update!

Precious Images Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeremyand jessicapotter said...

your new blog is great. It doesnt look like we can get off work to come this weekend, plus my parents will be out of town. Bummer I guess Ill have to see the little one after he is born.

Precious Images Photography said...

What are you up to for Halloween.

Walker Ohana said...

hey laura! all i can say is that you look good pregnant...well, you look good no matter what. we are so happy for you and todd. have you ever heard the phrase 8 done 8 to go? i love your maternity clothes! good luck with the last month! we love you guys!

Walker Ohana said...

p.s. your isn't even as short as you made it to sound. no worries!