Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One More Month!

My friend Lara made this adorable invitation to my baby shower. She and another friend Anela threw one for me this past Saturday. We played fun games and had amazing food! I am grateful for all their hard work in throwing me a shower...I will never forget it~ thanks girls...


Friday night, these lovely ladies also threw me a baby shower! I have been so spoiled and grateful for the many gifts Todd and I received. It is so exciting to see all the baby stuff and realize how close it is for him to join our little family. Some how, (don't ask) we forgot to take pictures:) So after everyone left we happened to grab a few...

My mom/dad surprised me with this rocking chair! I was so excited! I had so many wonderful friends come to the shower to share our little bliss excitement! I can't wait to dress our little guy in all his cute outfits. Todd is already playing with his toys:) j/k


So guess who came to visit?

You guessed it....KATE! Yep she flew down for the short weekend. This is pretty much the first time she's seen me pregnant..well w/ the hard belly pregnant, so it was fun to have her see me before he is due. I had so much fun this weekend and couldn't believe how fast time flew by.

Last month was my mom's birthday, so Todd and I gave her a gift certificate to receive a pedicure. This was her first time and she loved it..I mean who wouldn't!
Time to say goodbye...Kate as always has to go back to school. But at least she was able to enjoy herself in this 70* weather..before she headed back to the 20* snow storm:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh i'm sorry everyone for the hair in my eyes! :) but that weekend was one of the best weekends i had for a long time. I also noticed how white i am. Laura you are so lucky you are pregnant :)
Kate

Adam & Rachel said...

love the post!!! you and kate are so goofy! i love it. Adam told me about your baby showers. you were very spoiled. it's the best! have fun and we can't wait to see you next month!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

So sad I wasnt able to come. Hope you got some fun stuff. You look great!

Jill said...

How fun! Baby showers are the best. So excited for you guys...he is going to be here so soon!!!

Precious Images Photography said...

You look so cute pregnant. Is your back killing you already?

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

I am so sad I didn't make it over. Kate is so CUTE! I'm glad you got a lot of cute stuff. You deserve to be spoiled, especially for your first one!

Alisa said...

oh how cute are you! Congrats. That babe is going to be one spoiled little guy.