4th Folder, 4th Picture...
A fun tag is going around, you look inside your fourth picture folder and which ever is the 4th picture you have to post it. Well as you can see, It is the infamous Kate! This picture was taken in '06 in Layton, UT. Kate came up to visit and I tried to convince her that she needed a myspace account so we could find long lost people:) I somehow got her to take some profile shots..and this so happens to be one of them:) So your thinking she opened an account right?? Nope..she was and is still so against it..so all in all i guess i've kept these pictures of her just in case she had changed her mind. (p.s. she would like me to mention that this isn't the first time I've tried to convince her to do something psychotic..she has stories and stories of how I've tried to talk her into things she is reluctant to try...for the most part she does what I tell her to do...this is prob. the only time she's gone against my wishes:) haa haa) poor girl. P.P.S. She's single if there are any single men out there that like this 2 year old picture:)haahaaaa
I tag my sister inlaws!
I tag my sister inlaws!

5 comments:
OH MY Gosh! i cant believe you still have those pictures! i would like to announce that laura bliss did my hair for those pictures she made me take! good times...good times! its so strange that even though i'm in my 20's i still do whatever you tell me to do!
Kate
That is a great picture of Kate! You guys crack me up!
Kate is a hottie!!!! Good picture! you know...I have already been tagged by this tag, but I forgot to do it....so that's a good reminder. I will do it right now. :)
Kate is a little hottie! Always holding back on us.
ps. we are in love with the weather. we finally are having a great fall this year.
Ok, that's a cute one...I'll get right on it!
Post a Comment