Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Birthday Come & Gone...

Todd turns 28!

What a fun filled weekend we had. Nick and Mark came down and spent some needed guy time with Todd. Saturday we went to Red Rock for some beautiful scenery and a lovely picnic at the Spring Mt. Ranch. Then later that night they were able to visit the strip and win tons of $$$ (haa j/k). The weekend came to an end and the boys had to go home. We celebrated Todd's real birthday yesterday (monday). Co-workers gave him balloons and cake. I showed up later with cupcakes (I have to admit I did good..they taste so yummy). I blind-folded Todd and had Andy meet us at a place to go carting. Then off to mom and dad's for a delicious BBQ. He had a wonderful day! Thanks for all the phone calls...he loved it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! Todd and his birthdays!Well i do have to say that it looks like he was having a great time! Good job on making his birthday a good one (even though i'm pretty sure that if i was there his birthday would be soo much better ;)

Kate

Adam & Rachel said...

Looks like a fun filled weekend and birthday. Wish we could have been there. Sorry I didn't get to help out. I would have loved making a birthday cake. It's great to have a special occations to practice my decorating skills. Anyways...you guys are cute...have fun getting ready for your new home and your new addition. :)
PS: Adam says to get ready to wake up 5 times a night. ha..j/k but Laura you will get used to not sleeping much...at least for the first month.

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

What a celebration. You are such a good wife. Happy Birthday Todd!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

Happy Birthday Todd!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Todd!!! Looks like you guys had fun...wish we could have been there to celebrate too!