Husband Tag
What's your husbands name? Todd (no middle) Bliss
How long have you been married? 4 years 6mo. 4 days
How long did you date? 1 year 1 mo. before the "I do's" :)
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? Toddy...I think he gets it from his madre:) Barbara always has the best sweets in her house..why else do you think I love visting them? j/k
Who said I love you first? Todd. ahhhh I remember it like it was yesterday:) haa haa
Who is taller? Of course Toddy dady da
Who is the better singer? Haaa so Todd seriously sings really well...if you can hear him in that rare moment that is:) So he doesn't so much like to sing in public,(such as in church) he says b/c he can't read music and the only time he really was able to learn the hymns were on the mission so he only knows the songs in Spanish...good excuse right...but when he's with his guitar and no one in the room he's really good. Oh when he hears his favorite artist on the radio, he's hilarious in trying to sing along with them...he pretends he is the artist and pretends he's capable of hitting all the the high, low..or whatever notes...really it's a fun adventure in the car when a good song comes on.
Who is smarter? Okay do all my answers have to be Todd. I guess....yes todd is smarter. He isn't only book smart he's street smart as well. He has taught me so much these past years. So sometimes I will say.."Did you know...blah blah blah" and he'll be like oh yeah and blah blah blah...So now I think..ooh I got him...Did you know Britney's Spears little sister Jamie Spears is rumored to being pregnant..and he'll say..yeah i heard that the other day on the radio...I just can't seem to win:)
Who does the laundry? Both. I would like to say me..but he's really good about it. I fold and put away...that should have been the question..who folds and puts away!
Who pays the bills? Todd. he likes to though.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me! Finally Me!
Who cooks dinner? uhhhh both? Yeah ever since being pregnant, in the first 2 trimesters cooking wasn't my thing...I never felt like eating anything that usually went together...so todd would have to pick up the slack and cook awesome dinners. I've turned into liking to bake now, more than cook.
Who drives? Todd...Although I think 1/2 the time I should. I still have to remind him where to turn, where we're going...he kinda just doesn't think clearly when on the road:) is that bad?
Who's the first to say when their wrong? We are now both good at this. In the beginning of the marriage I would say Todd. I was bad at admitting it...but after many conversations:) and help...:)haa haa i've learned to admit it and go on from there.
Who kissed who first? It was mutual...we were watching The Ring at his buddies house. Good times...good times...
Who asked out who first? Todd asked me! He walked me out to my car after we met at a mutual friends apt. and asked if I'd like to go to the movies that next weekend with him. We saw The Recruiter.
*I tag anyone who thinks this would benefit their marriage:) j/k ... anyone



3 comments:
That was fun to read. You are so funny! Wow, you are almost ready to have that little guy! Good luck! You will be a great mom!
Ahhh todd...his singing is amazing! he hit a high note once and i will never forget that moment! Ha Ha! oh his driving still gets me car sick..literally. :) p.s. dont forget to mention that you iron his clothes too!
Kate
that was funny to read....i'm glad to see you could finally say you for an answer instead of Todd all the time...but you're funny cuz you both do a lot and are very talented people. Thanks for always being so much fun to be around. We are looking forward to seeing you guys and TJ in less than a month! Woo...hoo!
Post a Comment