Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The fun never ends...
Takoda had his blessing this past weekend. We were so grateful to have so much family come and support us~the Bliss' came from CT, Brandon from Chicago, Clint & Jennelle from Chicago and Adam & Rachel from Cali...We've had so much dosage of family fun throughout the holiday's it's only been a day and I'm so bored:) Thanks to all of you who came, it truly meant a lot.

4 comments:

Lara said...

Laura, Takoda is adorable! I hope his blessing went well. You look amazing by the way! Also we need to do lunch sometime soon, now that the holidays are over! Call me!

Brittany B said...

Laura, you have such a cute little boy! How are you? Are you back in Vegas? I'm so glad I came across your blog. Our's is www.thebrazellfamily.com. Email me though and tell me what's going on in your life. It's been so long! My email is brittany.brazell@gmail.com. I'll be in Vegas in February and if you're there I'd love to see you!
-Brittany (Judd) Brazell
P.S. I added your link so I can check up on your gorgeous self and cute little boy.

Adri said...

(from Tom) Great pics. But tell Todd I am very disappointed with the Red Sox pajamas (as an avid Yankees fan). I would have much more preferred a Giants assemble. Takoda's a cute guy - hope you guys are doing well.

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

It was fun to see you guys. Such a cute little guy that you have, I just want to eat him up.