Wednesday, December 24, 2008

1 mo.and loving milk like never before...
Our little Takoda is growing so fast. He loves eating, which really isn't surprising since he comes from both Todd and I:) Takoda loves smiling even though most of the time it's when he's sleeping. So about 2 weeks ago I had him safely on the bed while i was in the bathroom and all of a sudden I hear him crying very loudly, I know something is wrong, so i rush in...i find that his hand had grabbed a huge chunk of his own hair and would not let go...poor guy:) Another quick story; So we were both sleeping on the bed. I woke up to him exploding in his diaper. I reached over to put the changing pad underneath him and with droopy eyes began to change him. As I was wiping his little behind..yep he exploded again..and because I had his legs up in the air the poop shot straight at me, landing on my chest and proceeded to drip down onto my stomach. I was in shock...of course his face is as if nothing happened. I reached over to get more wipes...and while doing so I forgot to cover his dingy..so now he is peeing all over the wall and bed...I was like, you've got to be kidding...Then I look over and he has spit up and is now coughing because I have him on his back, so i hurry and put him on his side, not know what else could possibly happen. He was one happy kid though after all was said and done...talk about a fun way to wake up! :)
Merry Christmas!


bad angle? nope just getting chubby...

9 comments:

Adri said...

Wow - babies are such hard work - you don't even realize it at the time. I am slightly jealous but glad I'm not dealing with exploding diapers and getting peed on. (Because I have SO been there!)

And - he is SUCH a cute baby!!

Alisa said...

Cute kid! Looks like his cousin so far. Thanks for the stories. They are some of the cheapest forms of birth control!

Lara said...

Love the pictures! He is adorable! Don't you just love those times when you realize your truly a mother you've been pooped on and vomited on! Too funny!

Precious Images Photography said...

Well you are busy then :) Babies are fun though.

Precious Images Photography said...

Btw I should see if I can come by and see him and after new years if you are up to it. Or if you are ever over at your parents.

Jill said...

so funny. Cant wait to meet him.
bb

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

the joy of being a mom! I love the story made me laugh so hard I think all of us have had one of those days.

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

LOL. That is hillarious! He is so cute. I love all your pictures, especially the one of the Walker cousins. CUTE!

Adam & Rachel said...

I'm glad we got to see you guys this past weekend. It was a lot of fun...too bad we didn't get to hang out as much. That means you'll just have to come visit and bring your handsome boy with you. He is changing so fast and he is still a cutie patootie!