Sunday, February 15, 2009

AWWW...
takoda & sadi
As you can see Takoda was very nervous holding his friend, Sadi's hand.

My good friend Mari came home to visit. I've known her since 1st grade and also roomed with her at BYU-I. She just moved to Washington, so poor me I won't be able to see her as much. Our babies were due 2 weeks apart, but she ended up being 2 weeks past her due date. So Takoda and Sadi are now a month apart. But it's so much fun having such a good friend with a baby around the same age.




As you can see our little one is growing up way to fast. The little guy weighs 16lbs now. He will be 3 mo. on the 19th. He is also in the 90 percentile in his height and 60 percentile with head size. He is smiling all the time and is such a good baby. He coo's all the time, which makes it so fun. He really doesn't cry unless he needs his sleep. Did anyone have the obsession of checking on their child 1000 times either during the day or night while he/she was sleeping? I really need to calm down:) The other day I was feeding him and I swear Takoda can talk sometimes...I was feeding him and he didn't want anymore milk so he yelled HELP ME!!! I looked over at my friend and she said did he just yell help me? crazy i know...also sometimes it sounds like he says MaaaaMmm... (mom). Did anyone else have a talking infant? haa haaa

5 comments:

Brittany B said...

I'm so excited to see Mari's baby. They are too cute together, and I love his face! It looks like I'll be coming down on Wednesday so hopefully I can get there early enough to see you.

ger chouinard said...

Laura! Love to visit your blog. Takoda is so very cute and Sadi is so precious! Hey, I swiped your Gordon B. Hinckley quote and added it to my sidebar too ... thank YOU! Give Todd & Takoda a kiss for us!
xoxoxoxo

Jill said...

He is so big! He weighs almost as much as Addison and she turns one next month! That's good though, you know we don't need any shrimpy boys in the family :) You look great Laura!

Walker Ohana said...

wow takoda...gettin' the ladies early! i bet todd is happy that his son has game already. haha! great pics laura! we hope to see you all soon.

Adam & Rachel said...

TJ...I mean Takoda...is so cute...he looks like such a big boy with his stylin' jeans. He is growing up so fast and already getting his mack on! Anyways...good to see you had fun with your friend. I'm SO..glad you guys came to visit. We had so much fun!!!!!! :)