U grow some----and U lose some
Takoda has been losing his hair as you can see. But boy oh boy is he growing his mullet!
Loves to stretch out while sleeping
I was on the phone with my friend for about an hour an 1/2 one night. It was time to go to bed...so i came down stairs to get the boys and this is what i found:)
This is us watching one of our favorite shows this season..anyone want to guess?.....
american idol!!!!
our future RED SOX player! (Takoda..not Todd:)

So as some of you know Kate my sister has been living with us while she is on track break from school in Idaho. She has been a huge help and as you can see has become best buddies with our little one.
so the picture below will illustrate this next statment. So as you know babies spit up, but because kate has become best friends with Takoda he decides to share his appreciation by spitting up on her. Now I have told a couple of people about this and they just laugh and say ohhh poor kate. But it's not until they witness it for themselves that they truly see what we mean. Seriously after I'm done feeding him I'll hold him for a good while or we'll put him down...but it's not until kate gets him that he decides to do the duty! So the other day he had already spit up 2 times on her...and when it was the 3rd time I just had to grab the camera instead of a wash cloth:) LOl!!!

4 comments:
Poor Kate! That's so sick...haha...we love you Takoda! Good job dude! Heehee...PS: He's the cuties future player on the Red Sox by far! Another PS: Can I just say thanks for rubbing it in about American Idol...sometimes it really is hard not having a TV. I know...I shouldn't complain...I brought it upon myself.
You have a beautiful family! Takoda sure is growing FAST! Hey, we have a new blog address it is johnandazhawalker.blogspot.com
That is too funny that Takoda is a spitter! I love the update your little family is too cute and Takoda is growing fast! We still need to come see your house and definetly need to get togther one of these days!
Takoda is getting so big already! The picture of the boys sleeping is so cute. And I love the spit up stories! Sounds like he has a great Aunt Kate :)
Post a Comment