Can you Believe it?
Takoda will be 1 on Thursday! I have thought about how much life has changed so much this past year and I can truly say, I love every single day!
Takoda will be 1 on Thursday! I have thought about how much life has changed so much this past year and I can truly say, I love every single day! I can't believe how much motherhood makes me a cry baby. When I see starving children on TV...or any kind of heart ache concerning a child, I just want to hug Takoda so tight and never let him leave the house....k so i may be exaggerating a tad...But I'm so blessed to have a little boy, who shows so much love and makes me smile even when my eyes are half way shut in the morning:) Love You Takoda!


1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe he will be one! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment