How Blessed I am...

My heart just pours over the massive destruction that has taken place in Haiti.Reports say, "Indescribable amounts of blood is streaming into the waters"..."Bodies are rotting in the humidity and heat"... Thousands of people are helpless. Roaming the streets, not wanting to go inside any kind of building. There are still hundreds of people under boulders and debris that they simply can't get out of b/c the lack of equipment. They don't even have a fire truck or any kind of big machinery to help get these boulders off. The images and video's they are showing on CNN are so gut wrenching. The poor babies and children who are suffering and dying. How grateful I am, to be in safety, in a home and an environment that is at peace. Today I was reminded, that any problem I was facing this past week or even today, is so small and so simple compared to the battles being fought all over the world. My prayers go out to you Haiti.


3 comments:
I feel the same way. We are so blessed.
that picture is so depressing :( and amen to what you said.
You are so dramatic! OMG! That picture is terrible. U know, there are so some pictures of cute little kids playing which did survived.
Post a Comment