Confession Time...
I love the show Fresh Meat II on MTV! Kate and I are obsessed with the Dual and Fresh Meat. Every season we get together for the premier and have a little party....Yes just the two of us, but we love watching it and secretly pretend we're on the show. We know all the "characters" from every season, so it's easy to have an opinion! We have been big Wes Fans ever since he was on Real World;) So this may be foreign to some of you...so let's just say last night Kate and I had the best time watching our little show!


3 comments:
Okay, we were destined to be friend because we LOVE this show! But seriously, Wes?! He is so rude. Especially how he yelled at Casey. I mean, yeah she deserved it but still....made me made on the last freshmeat. okay, but on the Ruins he was better. I will say that I hate Kenny more than Wes. This is season is going to be good too!
funny post...never heard of the show. i guess that's not a shocker with my lack of tv, but it looks like you guys had a fun girl's night. those cup cakes look scrumdidlyumptious!
Wes is the best ever!! our party was totally fun and cool. p.s. i have to tell you about my dream! we are totally cool!
Kate
Post a Comment