Takoda loves to chew gum. He wanted me to take a picture of him chewing his gum. He's actually pretty good about giving it to me when he's done or going to the trash himself and throwing it away. (knock on wood). Latley I feel like he's growing up too fast. We were eating lunch the other day together and I said I'm sleepy...He stopped eating, got down from his chair, took me by the hand and said, "Let's go to your bed mommy". I laughed and said how about we both finish eating then we both go to our beds. He walked me upstairs to mine, walked to his and we both had great naps that day:) Last night we were eating chicken and rice. Todd and I were talking, we looked over and he had sticky rice all over his mouth, he said, "Look mommy daddy, I'm santa!" haa haa we sure love our little Takoda!
10 years ago


7 comments:
takoda is so cute! i love how helpful he is, and telling you his santa.(i'm almost bought those slippers for kody. i LOVE them they are adorable)
you are the TINIEST thing ever. you are so pretty... really i wish i could look like you.
You are almost done!!!
Takoda will be so helpful with this new little baby! We only have one girl that keeps doing pp over and over. We don't know what to do so we just keep letting her?! I need to call you and get some activity ideas.
hahha awww love that! and glad you are doing well. cant wait to see you in a few months! xoxo
Cute! Good luck with the last month! yay!
what a hot prego chick!!! btw...is that a shirt or a dress?
LAAAUUURA!!!!
LOVE THE UPDATE.....can't wait for the new arrival. Call you soon. I have a story for you.
Post a Comment