Bedroom Makeovers
I think when i'm 8-9 mo. pregnant my little mind starts to think of projects to do before big change happens... cause you know it's so much easier when you have a hard belly and 50lbs of extra weight:) But these rooms really did need some personality. So with a bit of help from Kate we accomplished my vision!
This is the Guest Room Before... Soon to be Takoda's Big Boy Room!

This is his room after! I have pictures of Ships throughout the room as well.

The Nursery After 

Kate painted the tree
Finally we're done! I'm so pleased with the results. I have a little to do here and there still in both rooms, but I'm pretty much done and that's that. I finally washed all the baby clothes and feel like this last month couldn't go any slower! We're working on another big project in the house... so i'll post those pictures in the next week!


3 comments:
looks so good! im impressed! mother and i are redoing my bathroom.
you and kate did an awesome job! i think todd was behind the whole nautical theme. i think he wants takoda to share the same pirate passion that he has! haha! the days are winding down fast! yay!
nice work! the rooms look so cute!!! btw...love the tree kate! i forgot that you're an artist! maybe you can paint some stuff in my house. ;)
Post a Comment