Eli-2yrs
I've written in Eli's journal and this is what's going on in his life right now--You won't let me help you into your car seat you say, "I help you, I help you". And to climb in takes patience on my end, it takes about 5 min. with all the distractions. You love popsicles. You still wake up at 6 or 6:30 and scream that you want FOOD or CEREAL! You love to ride your scooter!
Brotherhood
Superhero's
Eli likes it and often asks Takoda to sit on his lap
Putting stickers to great use
Takoda may or may not have gotten into my makeup
THESE BOYS CAN EAT
Chicken drumsticks are a hit in this family. Notice Eli's feet up on the table while eating...
STAKE ANNUAL 5K
The boy scouts asked Todd to bring Sno Monkey over to the track meet and help them earn some $ for scout camp. They were busy non-stop. Todd wasn't able to run in the track meet....shucks....but Dad did a great job taking his spot. Takoda rode his bike. During the race, another boy ran his bike accidentally into Takoda. They both fell off, but our tough little Takoda hopped back on and starred at the boy crying uncontrollably, oh and yes the boy was ok. I pushed Eli in the jogger, but for the final lap, he got out and ran 1 1/2x around the track! Both boys did great!
Summer Time Has Approached
They were so excited to start swimming this year! Takoda this summer has officially learned how to swim. And Eli loves going under and swimming as far as he can as well!
29th Birthday Party!
This year I wanted my party to be at the Rollerskating Rink. Not sure how we would all do on skates, not rollerblades, we all hit it out of the park! It brought back so many memories and they even played old school songs! The smell, carpet, powdered soap and bathroom stalls were all the same. My friend even requested my favorite K-CI and JoJo- All My Life, song for me! The DJ wished me a happy birthday and said this song is for you. Yes I screamed like I was 10 and flew around that skating rink with no shame:)
The Party Doesn't Stop
Todd always decorates the house for me, but i wish I took more pics cause this year he went the extra mile and did the best he's ever done. I felt special! Cupcakes from my favorite cupcake place is always a must for my birthday!
Eli's 2nd Haircut
I'm noticing haircuts are a big deal in this family:) We love his locks of love! But seriously it grows too fast!














No comments:
Post a Comment