Family
Thanksgiving this year was so much fun. It has been so busy since Takoda was born. So many people have come to visit, my cousins from Zuni came and my dear friend Tamara flew in from Maryland.
Then as a Thanksgiving surprise Clint and Jennelle flew in from Chicago! Everyone was home and so what else do you do when everyone is together?...Family Pictures:)!!! All 15 of us went to Sears to get pictures done, you know I was thrilled 1 week after having Takoda...:) But the photos turned out great and will post once we get them. Can you believe there are 5 grandchildren already?
Now that I have a moment I'm posting some recent pictures of Takoda. He and I are doing well. It's been nice having so much help, although most of the time I just want to do it myself:) I'm trying to get rest, but it's hard when it's December and all you want to do is decorate or shop for presents:) I love being a mom and really can't believe it....I and Todd are truly blessed with a healthy child and are so greatful for all of the support we've had!
Enjoy!





5 comments:
luv the slide show! so many cute pictures...i was begining to think that you had more pics of kate than your new baby, but then you had a lot more at the end. he's one handsome guy. we are glad we got to come see you guys. have fun and we'll see you again for the blessing. :)
I love the pics! He is too cute! I can't wait to see him! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
Congrats guys! He's a seriously cute kid. Boys are great. Have fun with him!
Well he is definately a Walker! He is so cute. I can't believe 5 grandkids. Thats so fun you were able to have family pictures. You look great!
Laura and Todd,
We can't believe how big Takoda is. Everything is happening in Vegas...Your new little boy, snow,friends and tons of family. We love you guys.
Post a Comment