Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Who says it doesn't snow in Vegas?
Wednesday 11am-10pm...and going

4 comments:

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

I can't even believe all the snow you guys got. So crazy good thing you guys had a snow shovel!

Lara said...

We were out by your house yesterday and wondered if you got a ton of snow. Sorry we didn't stop by, we went to a park to play with Dallin in the snow, because unfortunatley in our neck of the woods it wasn't snowing!

Dave said...

Dude, Bliss. I can't believe I found you. I miss the days of sleeping in hammocks in Villa Maria to avoid the poisonous frogs. Hit me up. pachecod AT umich DOT edu. Sorry for the random comment on your blog, feel free to delete it, just as long as you get in touch.


- Dave Pacheco

Adam & Rachel said...

From all that snow you'd think you lived in Utah. That's madness I tell you.