Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We all new she would be eliminated, but........really are any of the girls right for Jason? You know who i did love?...Stephanie. Although she wasn't right for him either, she truly deserves someone who can handle all of her accessories..haa j/k but she does deserve someone special and she'll get him cause she's beautiful! K, so I'd like to see who you think Jason will pick? There is a poll on the top right hand of my page. So who will it be???? I'm saying Jillian, although i would like to see melissa, but i know jillian is older and tends to fit him a bit better. I guess we'll have to wait and see...






4 comments:

Walker Ohana said...

omg!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

Her family was totally crazy! This is the best show ever. So entertaining what can I say. I think Jillian is the one he should chose she seems most the ready for a kid.

Adam & Rachel said...

I wish I could give real input....sorry, but I made a guess on your pole...wea re looking forward to you guys coming to visit. Our friend, Tyler, in our ward is looking forward to seeing you too. Haaha...i'm just playing with you :)

Lara said...

I am totally loving this season of the Bachelor. My pick is Melissa!